Sexual power is an important part of the normal physical and psychological condition of the man. As a rule, the basis of all deviations in the sexual sphere lies the reason. It can be removed with the help of drugs, surgery or correction mode of life.
One of the main increase potency is nutrition. Diet for men should be strictly, 30 % fat and phosphorus. Lipids are the main component of the sex hormone strong half of mankind. Phosphorous also performs a linking function in the formation of testosterone.
In addition, for the normal physical health of people necessary zinc. He is part of the active enzyme to testosterone. Vitamin E provides the supply required amount of oxygen to the blood cells in the blood to the reproductive system.
In addition to food, you can help a special regime of exercises to get a quick result, you can use special medicines. "Viagra", "Cialis", "Levitra" and other medications at the right time guarantees sexual strength and give confidence.
Topics related to the growth of man power, are always in great demand. This is due to the fact that this problem can occur in men at any age. Men's peak sexual activity is necessary for 16-20-year-olds. Between 25 and 75 years are often reduce an erection for various reasons. This phenomenon is a normal part of aging. However, this does not mean that this process is irreversible, and cannot be changed for the better. Before you choose the most appropriate method of male enhancement you need to figure out the reasons that led to the emergence of the disease. The main reason for you to calculate the power:• If there is a violation of hormone production by the pituitary gland and the testes, reducing the main male hormone – testosterone. This situation usually occurs when there is tumors, systemic diseases, various forms of stress, wrong lifestyle, etc. This problem is eliminated in the normalization of hormonal background.
In order to solve such a problem, because the lower the power you need to be aware of its existence. This disease is familiar to a large number of men. It can occur at any age. However, only 10% of men seek medical help. The other 90 % is trying to solve this problem itself. Low power – this is a solvable problem. In most cases, it is functional.
Modern life is dynamic. It is very difficult to constantly pay attention to their health. The first sign of the appearance of the reduced power need to find ways to improve it. The more time goes, the harder it is later to restore erectile function. If you want to raise an erection, then listen to the following recommendations:• Regular exercise. An erection is strongly correlated with the General state of the organism. If you regularly train the body, it significantly improves the heart function. The body becomes more tenacious, and will always be in good condition.
Folk remedies to increase potency in men, perfectly proven. Before use, be sure to consult with your doctor. The herb has the ability to improve the immune system, dilates blood vessels and restores blood circulation. Herbs provide an opportunity to small time increase libido. Consider the most popular recipes to increase potency:• Nettle. You can prepare the tools you need to take 100 grams of finely chopped nettles and pour her a glass of water. This tool should be taken three times a day before meals. Part nettle to improve metabolism and promote urinary function.
Men drug to increase male potency, to help return to a normal intimate life in a short period of time. Modern pharmacology offers many powerful and reliable tools that have a positive impact on the health of the male reproductive system. The list of drugs is extensive, so everyone can choose for themselves the most appropriate option:
Increase the power in different ways. It can be natural methods, natural home remedies, various medicines. Thanks for the simple, the above mentioned recommendations, you can maintain your health. The final result depends only on the wishes of men. If you have difficulty health should contact a specialist.